Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shine On Harvest Moon


I honestly can say I didn’t get much of harvest this year it was so hot and dry although the summer.
I could of water more then what I did but I spent pretty well the month of July in Basement where it was cool.


Although I haven’t been walking much except when I go to work and walk Rex. So this week I got in two and forth miles.


As of last night I heard my nephew Nate Suicide was still being investigated for the reason why.
I heard some news on the whole thing about my nephew and shortly I’ll be posting about it and we didn’t sleep well actual I’m pretty disgusted with my brother in law Earl, his wife or so called wife Tadita, her mom Ulanda, and then I’m not sure how disgusted I’m with Everett her living boy friend


When the Harvest Moon came over black mountain and show her self. I though to my self and wonder why I’m bless with common sense and not with intelligence.
I’ll be the first to admit that I make mistakes but I sure learn from them

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear of the death of your nephew, Nate. How devestating!

    My prayers will be with your family.

    This may not be an appropriate time for this but, since you participated last year, I’m stopping by to let you know that I’m hosting a 2nd Edition of my Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style recipe exchange!

    If you're feeling up to it, I hope you can join me again this year on 5 October.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...