Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nate 1991-2007


I don’t know were to start this post at. My nephew Nathaniel committed Suicide by hanging him self and he was only 16 years old.
Both side in our family members had a few tried killed them self or actual did. But I’ll tell about them at a later date. Suicide real isn’t all that big in either family
In a posting a while ago I told about the fall our between Murphy brother Earl well it was there son.
I always hope we could have a more of positive relationship and we tried to bury the hatch it and they didn’t want to bury it.
And if it was buried I know the relationship wouldn’t have been the same.
But aleast we were at civil terms during family and social events
Here the thing we know how he did but I know they’ll always be unanswered question about any death.
I may not know how exactly they feel but my heart goes out to them.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh Peppylady.... I'm sorry to hear about your nephew's death!!!! My thoughts & prayers go out to your whole family, most esp. his parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sad...makes you wonder what kind of problems a 16 year old can have that's bad enough to want to commit suicide. I know how much you would like to have a better relationship with Murphy's brother but if they're not willing, there's nothing much you can do:-( Dora, I sent out your Scavenger Hunt parcel today so hopefully it won't take too long to reach you!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peppy! I am so sorry! What an awful tragedy for your family. Teen suicide is epidemic and nobody seems to be noticing. I wish you didn't have to go through this. My prayers are for your peace of mind and for your comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dora, thats very sad, its a difficult thing for familys but you can just be there for them if they need you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:36 PM

    I am so sorry to hear of your sad news. Love Hugs and Blessings coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very sad. I'm sorry. What a heartbreak all through the family, and that poor young man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry Dora xo
    I have had friends whose children committed suicide and it is just a dreadful thing to have to deal with.. it will be a long grieving and healing process and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved - blessings to you all xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peppy, I don't know what to say. But know you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...