Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Someone Who Makes Great Strides

I know these kind heart people who are trying to turn there life around and they have made great strides.
Both are from very abusive families. And they have 4 children 2 are his and 1 is her and they have they have one between the two of them.
As I understand his father was ( I think he dead) is pedophile and as someone was going though his stuff someone came across picture of his uncle with minor children in a sexual content as these were turn over to local law enforcement.
And for her mother and or stepfather would beat her almost to point passing out and then though water on her. Plus if she asked any type of question they would put out her cigarette on her.
Well they got there self a little place of their own no palace. They gone though counseling and made large strides for a better life.


His daughter mother has a court order for a no contact what so every with his kids as I understand that all of her children been taking away from all of her because of some abuse.
Well his daughter had a my space account and e-mail account and start to communicated with her mother and they made plans as she was going to school on Monday that she was going to come over and meet the daughter and take her back to Tacoma Washington.
Lucky someone figure the password and found out she been communicating with her mom and plan to take off with her.


I’m not sure if there going to charge her with kidnapping and interstate transportation of a minor child

1 comment:

  1. Horrible. I'm sure glad they caught that.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...