Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Only Thing I Could Do is Laugh

Tuesday evening life nail began to bend. My son Sawyer was called out on a fire in a little town called Dixie. Which is more in central part of the state. Dixie is located in a higher altitude then where I’m located.
So right before we left he asks if we could go down and get his pick-up. So he left me a check to get it and so Tuesday evening Bart ran me down to out side of Sandpoint so I got in the pick up and everything started fine and I pulled into the nearest gas station and put in the gas went in and paid for it and the pick up wouldn’t start. So I checked lights to see if some reason my battery was dead although I figure it was super low but it was making this weird click in noise which it sounds like it was coming from under the dash. So I tried calling home from a pay phone and of course the line was busy. And also I began to ask everyone if they had jumper cable. Well I did fine someone to jump me and I drove straight home.
Then I bought couple of large package of ground beef to wrap in smaller package but no tape to be found so I ran into the store and thought I had more cash on me then what I did so I bought the tape and my car was running on fumes. Well I got home and wrap up the ground beef.
I was about to do up some of the dishes before I went to work and I wouldn’t fine the dish soap. So with the hassle of getting to go to work and I was getting a drink of water and laid the dish soap.
I went to work and first thing I did was as always-walked Rex the dog.
Then she asks me to take her van up to the car cash and wash it. I vacuumed it out wipe everything down and started it up and drove it in the car wash and place the quarters in and started to wash it got it done.
It wouldn’t start it had a string battery in it check all the fluids. I walked across the street to place called “Far North” to ask if I could barrow the phone and I called my client up and ask what the little secret was to start her vehicle. She told me that the steering wheel had to be in a certain position before it would start. Well I went back and but the steering wheel down and it fired right up.
I thought I was jinx when it came to rigs. I guess the only thing I could do is laugh at the situation when it came to rigs


I did some walking but not as many of miles that I’ve done in the past week. I only did two and quarter miles.
But the other day we where over some people we knew and I had use there bathroom and I got on the scales and I’m under 200 pounds now


I found this meme over at Nio
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Spot 626
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Rocky Road Snickerdoodles
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
D-Van
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Horse
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann Bonners-Ferry
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Vando
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Red Beer
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Clarence Edgar
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Aviance Sweets
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Florence Siver
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Perkins Pittsburgh (?spelling on the 5th grade teacher or pronunciation)
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Spring Carnation

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Mangoy Pantsie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Frosted Flake Larch
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Ceramic Windy Earth Tour.

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...