Friday, September 21, 2007

Friendly Friday

Since fall is Sunday I thought I would share some links I found. But I need to give credit where it due as my mom would even say, “give the devil it credit”
I found that Tons of Sons was a few great links to fall items.
Which I’ll list below in a few minutes.
Then also Two Witches had some great links.
Now it time to list the links
Fall recipes
Fall Crafts and Clip Art
Fall Home School
Halloween
Thanksgiving

Fall Actives



My blog I picked at random from my coffee pal list is turtle heart which she has two blog that she does one is called In To the Dawn I like her blog her honesty and her kindness.
She also has a craft blog called Turtle Heart Crafts
I also discover a new blog Witchy Draven 06 and she at this time needs are prayers


Sharon is planing anther give away all the details aren't iron out yet but check out Rocks In My Dryerfor what is what.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind thoughts, sil found out the baby is ok but breach... love your cat reminds me of one of my moms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dora:-) Once I'm done visiting everyone on my Bloglines, I'll check out the links you posted!! Have a great day!! xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...