Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Little Projects

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
toss 19 items, which I gave to one of our local, thrift store. This thrift store the money they raise goes to local pet shelter.
There was a picture in there that I was eyeing but two things we’re cash strap and I promise I was just going to give and not get anything this time around


My second project was to

type out a weekly cleaning to do list. I’ve done this before and one day a week I go though the house and do a fairly good cleaning although nothing like spring or fall cleaning.


Now for my final project was to

shred some papers that had important information on but I had sawyer carry the shredder to the table and it just hummed. “I didn’t recognize the tune the shredder was humming”
I don’t think it would take much to get it going nothing that the air compressor wouldn’t handle but the shredder is heavy.



Over at Solidy Average is hosting a seed exchange



My son Sawyer went to check out the area of Grants Pass Oregon Every so often Sawyer get this wild hair that some place is better and only dumb, and or jerks live in in the Bonners Ferry area.
Well we have told him every town has it share of jerks. So I guess he’ll have to figure this out on his own.
Plus he is somewhat indecisive but no one could be more wishy washy then his Granddad…Murphy dad.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Good Tackle! A little bit goes a long way, or say they say.

    I'm from Oregon, and hoping to move back there soon. Can't promise there aren't jerks, but the Columbia River Gorge is as beautiful as it gets!

    Happy Tuesday!

    Reese
    www.knownothinggourmet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list looks like a great idea - I really should do something like that. Great tackle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good idea, peppy: make a list of chores to do weekly. Doing the laundry weekly is hard enough...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing the same as you, going through some stuff and giving it away to the charity center...there just seems to be no end to the decluttering though! lol Good idea to make a list of household chores to do!! Yup, Sawyer will have to learn for himself that no matter what town you live in, there will always be some jerks around!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. good work! thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...