Thursday, August 23, 2007

It Better Then 70% Good

But who know how things will work out


Yesterday I was stuck on what to post in my blog yesterday and I decided to do two quiz which I just randomly picked.
To me these multi choice quizzes never have the right answer for me or they should have one that says “none of above”
But I find them cheap entertainment



Well a short while ago I briefly mention that I was having trouble with my periods well I went to the doctor and she came to conclusion I may be starting pre- menopause. I haven’t had a period for couple of months and she said might have my period may be unregular as I get ready for menopause.
What happen now is that my uterus has built up the regular blood lining and it decided to let go
For now their going to let go nature take it course for a short while more. If bleeding hasn’t quite by Tuesday they may put me on ester gent.



Well my friend Alice takes care of lady in senior complex on oak street and anther lady there is looking for a temporary worker for about two to three weeks.
But who know what it will work into.
So I went to Sandpoint with Alice to pick up an application to fill out.
But here the kicker is that something happened to her caregiver she had before and she had asked Alice if she want it. At this time Alice doesn’t have the time now to add any more hours.
But it real up to this new client but I told Alice for some reason if this client want her I wouldn’t have no hard feelings.

Now for news I walk two and three-fourth mile this week. Plus I was 5 pounds lighter on the doctor scale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...