Friday, August 24, 2007

Friendly Friday


Today it once again “Friendly Friday” and today site will be Mad Cap This blog have a good dry sense of humor and very well written. But she writes about other stuff and makes lovely quilts.
It time to cruise over and meet a new blogger which I found by the way of MadCap. Give a big Hello to Sherhazade Honest time…I’m not sure the pronounce of the word “Sherhazade or what it means her blog as I can see she gave her time to literature



I’m offering a link to Wal-Mart Free samples This is the only I new of which I thought was easy to get to.

Over at 5 Minute With Mom is giving away a Nesting Pillow They call it a nursing pillow but to be I see other great use for it such as for my neck and shoulders. But I could be wrong.

1 comment:

  1. hey great links peppy...i put my name in for one of those pillows I have a friend who is prego...she might appreciate something like that...but don't you find it funny...I mean when we nursed our children...we used a pillow...now one had to market it to us...it just made sense ...and it was comfortable...now someone is making big bucks off of this...its crazy....

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...