Monday, August 13, 2007

Something New-Something Old

My family had a connection to Montgomery Ward Products.
I recall a lot of wards stuff.

The clothes dryer I figure my mom got it in the mid sixty and we still had a ringer washer and the dryer was an energy hog.
I got a gas dryer and tried to give it away though free cycle here but no taker.
But the thing my Great Grand father Duane Witherell once upon a time he and Ward sold shoes in Niles Michigan and my great grand father was one of the partners to Wards but he bailed out.
I’ve heard that he was extremely frugal right down being tight wade. As I been told that my great grand dad wouldn’t pay a plume nickel to see Jesus Christ do sommer sults


I decide to take a little different walk when I walk in Pleasant Valley hill but this time I decide to not walk down the hill

But I stayed up on the bluff. If you look across the field the brown metal building is my cousin and the red metal building in our place. Round trip is 4 – tenths of mile. I don’t know how long it took me I passed one of our neighbors and had a short visir.


I been having trouble with my periods. I seem to be bleeding heavier then normal and I found out heavy period is called Menorrhagia Most of my period start out real slow and increase then slowly decrease and by the 5th day it over.
This time for about 4 days I had a light period and then after that the blood start to flow fairly heavy. I read that if you go though a pad or tampon every hour for six hours it time to contact your doctor. Some of the time I was changing my tampons every 2 hours but not always. I’m going to play it by ear for the next is first time

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful area you live in...love the mountains in the background!! About 2 years ago my periods started getting heavier and more like water at times...the doctor told me it was the onset of pre-menopause. I'll flow lightly for 2 to 3 days then very heavy for 2 then light again for another 2 days before it's all done. Oh the joys of being a woman. lol Thank you so much for your kind words of sympathy on the death of my SIL. You don't know how much it means to me to know you're all here for me!! xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...