Saturday, August 25, 2007

Job Application What B.S




Stupid does as stupid does. I’ve been filling out a job application to get hired on with a new home care out place.
The pay is above everyone else and I heard this lady who I’d be working for is a real sweet heart.
But the application is quite extent with some real stupid question. If anyone who every did this stuff surly wouldn’t admit it.
1. Do you have any warrant for your arrest? Honest time…I sure felt like giving them a smart ass answer Like Hell Yes I’m want for picking daisy in front of our local court house.
2. Have you every been arrested for alcohol? Honest time…I sure felt like giving this answer last week I was pick up for M.I.P (Minor in position) I would like to know if they would catch it. I can’t get in to trouble for a M.I.P because I’m well over 21.
So I fill out a 16-page application plus I need to take the finger print card down to the jail and get my fingerprints done.
They want any of my old employers I.D number. Wondering if I worked for a honorable places. I guess I have if you consider exploiting your works.
I was reading though the membership agreement I can be fired for moral turpitude. I’m not even sure what one is. I’ll look it up. I feel like the time my cousin who is JW called me a pagan.
If you any of you want to know what moral turpitude is Click here
This place almost pays 12 an hour plus they offer profit sharing twice a year but I wonder if there job application is worth the bull shit


It Sharon Birthday of Rocks in my dryer today

4 comments:

  1. I was just griping today about how I hate filling out forms. Job apps are the worst, but right now it's the beginning of the school year, and I'm filling out form after form.... Make it stop! It is the most tedious torture anyone ever came up with. Why can't we just use our resumes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend...I meant to leave a comment yesterday ...but my computer has been acting up...anyhow...I hear you about the application process...they may as well ask you for your first born.....by the way...there is a little something waiting for you at my blog...please check it out...cheers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Filling out job apps drives me nuts, especially when they want a resume as well, and most of the information is already ON THE RESUME but I have to rewrite it all by hand on the application anyway. Such a waste of time. And paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, what you describe is exactly and precisely why I behave on my job so that I never have to leave! Talk about a lame reason! Actually I love my job, but the thought of going thru that is overwhelming.

    You are tagged! This is a good one, please do it!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...