Tuesday, August 28, 2007

East

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I moved and organize what I could physical move. There is a slider door and pipe, which I couldn’t move. Once those are taken care of. With a little help the wire can be taken care of also.

We real haven’t made up our mind what color to do the garage/barn yet. Our home is dark green w/brown trim and we have a barn/shop red w/white trim.
If you want to see others who does Tackle it Tues Click here




Murphy came in to the house and said “You need to see how big the moon is” and at that time I step out on the side porch and looked at it.
Went inside to get a picture of it just finish coming over the south end of Black Mountain.
I need to get a tri pod to go with my camera, as always we need a lot of things.
I heard the lunar eclipse was pretty outstanding it was about 2 this morning and I was in bed around 8:30 last night and sleep like a log.
As Murphy and I start our day at 4:30 in morning as the moon was heading over the Selkirk Mountains I say the tail end of the eclipse.

6 comments:

  1. Just after midnight last night I noticed how big and bright the moon was...unfortunately I didn't stay up to watch the eclipse. You did a really good job cleaning out the side of the garage:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 AM

    Looks great!! Dh needs to clean up beside our yard barn.



    My TT is up: Tackle it Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) WOW what a great tackle!

    As for the eclipse well I was up but did not get to see it :( Bummer! That full moon, was a lucky thing - My sister gave birth this AM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That was a great job. Our backyard is so full of odds and ends too. I guess I should add that to my to do list.

    Thanks for sharing.
    MJ @
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/motherjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had seen the eclipse....but I don't start my work day until 0445 so I had just missed it.....it was so dark out this morning and then I remember...ah the eclipse....that is a great phot you have.....cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That is a pretty spectacular picture of the moon!!!

    Good luck with cleaning up the garage/shop!!! Looks like you're doing a fantastic job on a big bit of work.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...