Monday, August 27, 2007

Things Are Starting To Come Around


First thing is first Sharon of rocks in my dryer is hosting anther drawing and this time it is Eliza Grace Design I haven’t had much of a chance to look at all the great items at this store yet



We add anther member of our family “Buddy” He Border Collie and something crossed. Daisy and he plays and plays. Plus he loves to fetch tennis balls



My Aunt Penny gave me some transparent Apples and I made


some applesauce. I ended up freezing 8 quarts



Plus we got my pump working on my pour table and now I can start pouring more greenware.
I’m planning to clean a few piece as I watch Passion the soap opera





I know one shouldn’t judge a book by the cover for some reason I did and 5 minute with mom is giving away a book called The Other Mother
Plus they had a link to anther web site which caught my eye and it called For Mom who wants to write

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...