Sunday, July 08, 2007

Saturday Drive Over Cunck Basin

Murphy and I went for a drive up and over Cunck Basin. Which is located on the Idaho, Montana, and British Columbia.

This is a picture of Murphy showing off his tan chest. I'm not sure what creek it is but I know it in Idaho.
On our drive we crossed in Montana for a short distance. But never went into Canada once.



Majority of the time I operate the camera and I thought it was due time for someone take a picture of me.



I bet this little or so called little creek was real roaring during the spring. But we have at super hot weather well in 90’s and one day it made it pass the century mark.
I found the flat stone which water came across fascinating



This is top of Cunck basin and I also thought Bear grass is pretty the form and texture reminds me of Liatris I thought they might be in the same family but they aren’t the Bear grass is party of the lilly family.
I’m not sure what the purple flowers are.



I guess you can call us lazy Murphy and I drove right by the trail head of Copper Falls which I believe is highest fall in Boundary County and as crow fly less then 3 miles to the Canadian border.
I have been up there quite a few times but with weather being well into the 90’s. We decided it was to hot to hike. I believe the sign said 2 miles.


Murphy and I had a wonderful drive. honest time…I partial to living in or by the mountains. I would like to see other place but I couldn’t image not calling home in the mountains

2 comments:

  1. Good to "see" you!

    The mountains are lovely. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful are the landscape and you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 Thought I would blog before now. My emotions are all over the place. Having trouble sorting them out. I found out my friend had died, which...