Monday, July 09, 2007

If It Is'nt, It Is

It official that my client Callie decided to try it on her own. I haven’t yet talk to A Full Life Agency and I’m not sure if they have any clients in boundary county that don’t have care givers. I’ll later on today or tomorrow I’ll talk to my supervisor and see what what.
Friday the 30th of June as I was ending my week and I ask Callie what she want to do for the following week because the 4th of in the middle of the week.
So I knew that she was driving some friends down to Sandpoint to see a doctor and I suggest that she give me a call when she got back and I could come in. If I didn’t hear from her that on Tuesday I would come in at 9:00 but before I came in I would give her call at 8:30 in morning and I did that.
Her mom answered the phone and said she asleep and I said “when she gets up have her give me a call” and I never heard from her.
So that evening I called her and she sound exhausted and she told me then she thought she was on the way to Courd’Alene and when she say Courd’Alene I know she might be heading to North Idaho Behavioral Health
I told her that I could come in 4th for a little while maybe before her guest came and give me a call, didn’t hear from her.
So Thursday afternoon I stop in and she told me that her bi polar and thyroid was acting up and she then asked me if I thought she could handle it on her own. I told her the majority of the time she had more good days then bad days.
Then she asked me if I lost my job if it would be finical hardship to my family and I said I’m like everyone I pretty well spend what we made and we have lived on one check before.
I know when it comes to Medicaid that it easier for anyone to cut there hours but to gain back hours it almost like pulling teeth. So I suggest that she cut her hours down to 12 to 8 hours a week. But she made the choice to go cold turkey



So at this point I not sure what I want to do. I have plenty of projects to do around here. But it’s always comes down to plenty of money and no time to do them or it plenty of time and no money



At this time the June Berries are ripe and I went and picked some off our bush.

I picked 4 pints worth and but them in the deep freezer. I’ll do one more picking in a couple of days.


I don’t know if this is folk lore and if it is who was it actual started by I’m clueless.
Our local Kootenai which is part of the Salish would eat June berries because they have a small worm which gives them a sweet taste and for it protein value



We’re excepting anther round of hot weather coming in and by mid week it should be over the century mark.
So Murphy been working what the loggers would call hoot owl shift. When it first comes hot and dry they want everyone pretty well out of the woods by 0ne in the afternoon. So they actual start to work between 3AM and 4AM.
Murphy starts work at 5AM and leaves at 1PM and is not taking lunch.
I had a wonderful ideal that I would get up at 3:15 and make a wonderful breakfast of hashbrown, links, and eggs. It didn’t work out. I lost tract of time but I did get fresh pot of coffee on.


The other day Murphy and I went up an visit Earl and Qunelle. She had her window covered with

Bamboo beach mats. So today Sawyer picked me up on and I put it over my Kitchen window even if it only covered half of the window it sure seem to help.
My goal is to keep the heat out and light in.
I heard Wednesday it should be hitting the century mark and I want to put a sheet folded up and tact it to the outside.
It real wouldn’t pay to have air condition for most of the time it only above 95 for about two to three week out of the year.
So now I just vegetal in the basement until this heat subdued.
But a least here it cools off in the evening and in the morning we can get a little done outside.



Quenelle has always like my shelf that I have in my dinning room and the linen I hang from there. She gave me a piece of linen which have beautiful stitching but it doesn’t hand right.



javascript:void(0)
Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. How about not enough time OR money? that's my problem!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...