Monday, July 30, 2007

Reading blogs


I’ve talk or I should say why I blog in the past but today I wish to tell why I read the bloggs I do.
The way I decided to blog about “reading blog” is this morning my friend Alice and I went for a walk and one of her sons came with us.
And her brother will basically only talk or have anything to do with people who is exactly like him.
I find so many different blogs that aren’t even on the same page of thinking of what I am. I read blogs of different area all over the world and now I have a desire to see more of the world even if it real never happens. But a least though the blogger world I got an opportunity to learn more about geography.
I learn a little bit of theology and philosophy.
I learn about events going around the blog world it may be someone kid event to world political events.
I learn sometime I pretty lucky and other times I’m not so lucky in life. Confession time…I think if there was no bumps in life I wouldn’t be able to handle it.
Now there always-great events that one may partake in like give aways and swaps.
But there is one very important thing that the blogs I read that they blog from the human spirit and that’s the one I become a better person in all different ways

5 comments:

  1. What better way to travel all over the world and meet so many different types of people than through our computers while sitting in a comfy chair:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree: it is fascinating to see that despite all of our differences we all want the same thing: peace and happiness for our families. No matter where in the world we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppy, wanted to let you know I received my swap package over the weekend and posted about it on my blog today. Thanks for organizing the swap, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that is why I read blogs...to learn about this beautiful world of so many interesting people who are nothing like me...but can inspire me in ways even they don't know! I enjoyed visiting you today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. I need a larger world than the 100 kms we circulate in.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...