Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Something Trying To Trip Me Up

During the change of the season I put on a scavenger hunt and Turtle Heart just received her package form Peggy .
I’m planning to do a scavenger hunt for Mabon but I won’t have anything posted about it until September and after Labor day.
Ok I’ll let a little out of the bag one thing need to be found is “Tea”



The full moon is up so late and in morning it shinning in the southwestern sky. Yesterday I drove my youngest son Bart to work he starts at 5AM.
As going though the winding roads and watching the moon so called pop up and out of trees and behind the mountain. I wish I had my camera to take a picture a least the moon as it was going behind the mountain.
But also on the drive over to Clifty View Nursery and I was driving fairly slow to see if I could see and wild creature and as we was passing a pond I was looking for something out on the pond. Then Bart said “Step on it old lady or I’m going to be late” I never looked at my self being old but to him anyone over 21 is and old fart


I never know what the enchantment of hubby have when they stay home from work. Murphy back was bothering him.
I was about to take Bart to work this morning. I was to waken Murphy and he said he didn’t feel good. With a man never know what this entails.
I don’t know when Husband is home I don’t get as much as I need to or want to. But it seems like they’re getting in way even if they’re playing on the computer or sitting on couch.
Some reason I think they put on a hex on you to make home making harder and even my hubby does help around the home.
I did get the dishes done, laundry, clean the silverware drawer and clean off the old kiln wash to my smaller kiln. But I had a few other smaller task to be completed

3 comments:

  1. Lovely picture of the moon...I almost felt it's shine in my eyes it was so bright!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when my husband is home, he drives me insane.. and I get nothing done either.
    Dora, I have emailed you a few times... do you still want to be included in my Goddess ceremony?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of the moon! It's now my desktop background :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...