Sunday, July 29, 2007

Like To Share More....But...

Like most people I try to be frugal and fair. Recently I found these free or company wants to try there product



Folgers Gourmet Selections. Get A Free Sample



I don’t know how often or how easy these product which is being offer though
Wal-mart freebies



When I was young I remember two commercials real got my attention when I was young and if they played a roll in my life. I don’t know. One was the advertisement for “Aviance”
But I notice there a free offer for
Calgon I remember my mom making wise cracks about just soaking in the tub and as so called “Roman Burned”.



I should actual check out Lee Seat Freebies his web page is a great guide for all sort of neat free things



On my comments from my Saturday post if Sharon of Rocks in my dryer did this on a weekly thing.
I don’t think so it a lot of work. She seams to be a very busy lady and has quite the blog.
At this time she at blogher conferences and hopeful shortly she may blog on “dog days of summer”



When I was young I grew up who mom was frugal and I thought sometime right down to tight wad.
One thing she did was taking left over cooked beef from a roast or steak and some left over potatoes. And grind this up and fry it.
Then you could add gravy, fried eggs, or even ketchup to it.
One thing she put in it was a little bit of onion, which I never got a chance to put in it.
My flavor was ok but one thing her had this nice crunch crust like from the hash browns. Murphy suggest adding an basic egg mixture to it any ideal how I would put a crust like finish on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...