Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Let Joy Come Apon All


I haven’t made and waldroff salad for ages and celery was at .89¢ and apples haven’t changed it price for ages around here.

But I think we all have our little special way of doing waldroff salad other the nuts, celery, and apples.
I use sour cream instead of mayonnaise. For seasoning I sprinkle a little bit a cinnamon and vanilla.
But there been time I use different Varity of nuts and even use whip topping but I like the way the sour cream binds.



So I woke up at around 2 this morning and I had to go Pee and once I got back into bed. My head had these awful beliefs going though my brain it was almost like a battle in there.
So I finely got back to sleep and I when I got up I start a pot of coffee and got dressed. Sat on the steps saying with my eyes close
Mother earth and Father Sky feel me with Joy.
Eastward wind blow away what when I think or have awful thoughts. Bring in Joy.
Fire of south burns any nasty thoughts or dead I may want to apply to someone. I have no right to lower my self to that level
Water that comes in from the west washes way all un joyful elements in my life. Let me put clean joy into all.
I’m at Peace.
I Love and
The world is good


This morning I had to take Bart to work and he needed to be there by 5AM and I thought of all sort of neat place I could go for a walk.
I decide to do my usual area. Confession time…It may sound simple decision to make but I actual what a hard time deciding where to walk

But before I headed out for a walk There I was standing before my yellow and purple flower bed there what I thought was a weed so I pulled it up and when I was walking I saw anther one just like it a little farther along then that one. It was a
Goldenrod
I like a few of these but not many I think they could get out of hand fairly easy



a while a ago we had quite the wind storm and down on the fork of the road blew of one of the cotton trees and here is a picture of the stump.



I notice there was some Oregon grape growing up on a hill side.
I did a little farther in my walk.


We are vehicle short right now. Murphy got the farthest to drive so he takes his pick up.
One of Sawyer friend is boarding with us and his pick up is in the shop so Sawyer told him to use his pick up.
Bart pick is down and I drove him to work and left here at 4:30 this morning. Sawyer also needed a ride in and needed to be to work by 8:30 this morning.
So I went over to my friend Alice and see if she would be interest in going for walks in the morning.
So we are going to start Monday.
But I wonder if it going to be like a lot of time I try to get someone to go to curves or walk with me. It’s hit and miss thing.
Oh a little faith I have at times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...