Thursday, July 19, 2007

Don't Fall Asleep

This morning I was checking my coffee pal Niobium who writes Solitary average She had a posting on HR2720 Opinion time…I think are food is full of unnecessary crap.
I e-mail my relatives, friends and need to give Bill Sali office a call



I been remixing clay and it's a dirty job someone got to do it. It just has been to hot here. It has been well above 90 and even in the triple digital a few times. It cooled down because a thunderstorm went though about one this morning and high should be lower 80 or upper 79 but muggy.
There was a quarter inch of rain but it so dry yesterday afternoon they had a forest fire up what they call Harvey Mountain although I don’t know much about it my son Sawyer went up an fought the fire.
So I haven’t been pouring all that much and my clay was starting to set up.
Hopeful tomorrow I’ll get a chance to do anther pour


Yesterday I was over at Peas Corner and she seems to know where all the action is going in blogosphere and over at Is having a give away party

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I’m planning to give something away but I haven’t figure it out yet



This afternoon I ran into town to deposit some money in the bank and just a short distant from the bank is one of the thrift stores.
I was just looking around and as I has about to leave. One of the clerks said “Oh you’re the giraffe lady” I collect giraffe and they had this plate so I couldn’t pass it by.
Confession time…I pay to much for it It was marked at $12 and I paid $8 for it

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you collected giraffe's. I love the plates. I saw the dog days give away too, and I am thinking if I want to participate. I have a few days yet to decide?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...