Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Breeze




This morning Daisy and I went for a walk down our road and enjoyed the summer breeze and enjoyed the sound of the wind turning the leaves of the tree into music. Confession time..When I was younger I didn’t like big gust of winds actual I thought it was pretty scary stuff
I took the camera with me and took 3 pictures as I walked down the Pleasant Valley Loop road heading toward the south.



As I was walking by a grassy field I notice a doe laying down in a farmers trail around the field and notice something laying in the grass so I looked a little more intense at the object and notice some big ears poking out of the grass and it suddenly put it head down and notice then it had some white spot on it and it was a fawn.
On my return trip the doe and her fawn was still there.


I clean off my Ostra Altar and start to do my Lithia Altar but there a few things I need to get before I finish it off.
I decided this altar is going to be real simple. I say it my alter and I have the right to worship who I do and as I please.


I did get a few things done around here and I’m slowly changing into my new routine but they are days that I don’t seem to be as strong as others.


Last night Murphy and I met with the Boundary County Human Right Task Force. To discuss with them about Murphy firing at Tree R Us you see the Mexican mostly Edan would make racial slurs daily to all the non Mexicans but we think Tony is the one who put Edan up to it but I have no way proving this.
And Mike the owner of Tree R Us just don’t know or didn’t want to deal with the issue of racism on his place. So when Murphy told him about being called racial slur he told him “just put up with it”
Well the Boundary County Human Right Task Force is going to make an appointment with Mike the owner of Tree R Us and talk to him.
Idaho isn’t a friend labor state it ok if you’re the employer basically you can fire someone with out just cause.
See what happen when a state is right to work click here and Click here Sure the Unions did get to big but now Idaho don’t protect there workers

4 comments:

  1. "Summer Breeze, makes me feel fine. Blowin' through the jasmine of my mind"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what beautiful pictures to post for the Solstice. And what a sweet view of that doe, lying in the path. Though I am rather suprised she didn't pick a safer spot to lay.

    Hope you & Murphy had a fantastic solstice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, peppy. I especially love the fawn one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope mother and baby deer are alright.

    It would make my day to see something like that.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...