Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No Captain, I Can't Rant and Rave Today


Murphy Nephew parked his pick up at our place so he and his wife Amy could go hunting for a place to live between Spokane and Courd’Alene.
So they loaded up there pick up and some how got hold of his mom Cattle trailer and put everything in it.
Till they find a place they going to park there pick up and trailer at our place until they know where they are going to live.
Anyhow Ziggy found a new place to sleep. They’re a mattress standing on edge and he can crawl up there and keep tabs on the doings of the place and cat nap every so often.


I add a new feature to my blogg is these odd little emotional people how I’m feeling. I figure they only can be used with your template. Plus there tons of emotions one may have. I’m going by this little web sit Punky mood but I don’t necessary agree that everything is emotion.
I decided to add a new coffee pal to my side bar. Go over and take a gander at A Place I Call Home this blog is written by small town rn.


I got my next week ceramic molds down what I want to cast Saturday. These molds actual look pretty clean if memory service me right I will only have to pour a thin layer of slip in three of them to clean them out and a good chance I’ll only have to do less.
I stayed fairly focus on the home today.
I tried to go for a walk and got down to all most the grayish bluish house down the first hill and one of the neighbor dog shadow and over grown friendly thing came running and his tail was a going and when he runs toward you he always barks and sit to be pet for few minutes and then he goes on his marry way.
But Daisy the dog is a coward and just ran home as fast as she could. When I got back home she was sitting on the front porch waiting.
Well my walk was cut short because I take a water pill for my high blood pressure and for some reason in mid morning it seem like I had to go pee every 5 minutes.
Eating sensible was a little more in control today.
Bart and I went to Sandpoint Idaho to get a few items down there.
My Anti Virus is about due so I got new one at Staples. Plus we went over to wal mart and I bought less then twenty dollars worth of few odds and ends.
A least Bart and I had a nice conversation.
He said there people at Clifty View Nursery gripe about the chemical they use on the trees and at the same time they smoking cigarettes both sure aren’t good for you.
I think people who gripe back other bad habits and forget to take a good look at there own real gets my goat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...