Monday, June 25, 2007

I Want To Do But This What Happened

I had plan for Sunday to do a fairy home show for Fairy Day and it just didn’t come about.
Saturday afternoon Murphy and I went over to his sister Faith place to visit. As we were there Murphy and Faith Nephew Sam his wife Amy and their child Ned showed up and we haven’t seen them for a year. They were living in St Louis Missouri and are moving here.
Marilynn got a transfer to the Liberty Lake Home depot.
So we actual didn’t get to bed to quite late Saturday. So Sunday we skipped going to the Gardenia Center in Sandpoint.


So Sunday Murphy, Faith, and I took a drive out toward Rock Creek and went down toward the river to pick a few large Puff Balls out in farmer field.
Well we had to jump a ditch full of silt water. Well Murphy made it both ways over. I just got one foot wet both ways and Faith didn’t fair as well on the way in she did about as well as I did but coming out she slip and fell in.
But all in all we got some nice giant puff balls


Saturday I did anther casting of the molds and after these set of mold were cast I put them up except for my grape cups and what I’m doing with them is taking off the handle and they should make excellent custard serving dishes.
I came to the conclusion that the ideal way of pouring greenware is 4 small ones and 10 of the normal size ones.
I got out my 4 smaller molds out which is 2 Christmas Ornament and the other two smaller ones is a whale and collection of perfume bottles.
When I saw the perfume bottle Honest time…I start to wonder how one goes about making perfume
Now I need to figure out what 9 molds of regular size I want to cast. I’m doing the grape cups again.


Well Boundary County Human Right Task Force called up Tree r us and talk to Mike about the racist issue that Edan was using.
The Human right task force want to come out and have a talk to them about human right and he refuse them which he has the right to do.
Mike doesn’t like any type of confutation so he refuses to deal with it.
But we was told that Idaho wasn’t a friendly labor state and I already new that.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Peppy! I'm just stopping in to say hi.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...