Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Thrity-two Cent Worth

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



I don’t know how far they go back in your blogg to give you a rating. But in my Opinion…sometime I didn’t think I deserve a G rating because of content But they just scan the words.


In school and I’m sure they still do it to write our book reports and which I couldn’t stand doing.
So not going to anything like they wanted for book report. I’m rate a few movies we have watch and give my short opinion about them


1. Lonesome Jim Slow but dialect was fairly good, charters didn’t have much change in emotions but this is part of the movie. So all in all I give it a C-.
2. Ghost Rider Plenty of movies in this theme and I thought I was going to easily predict the ending but it was not what I thought it was going to be. An excellent ending and general good timing so I’m giving this a A-
3. Maxed Out : Hard time, easy credit . I think anyone who is applying for a credit card should watch is movie to see what they are real getting them self in to.
Plus it gives you an ideal what the economy is in for those who get up and go to work. It makes the middle class and the lower in come act like the streets here in America is pave with gold.
This movie I give it an A-
4. Kundun Gives the human side of Dali Loma and interesting plot.
My only complaint is it was one sided to the theme when China Communism invaded Tabit but this movie was focus on the story of the Dali Loma.
He sure was spoiled and unruly brat but saw him on I think 60 minutes and now seem to be a man with a great humor.
I’ll give this movie a B.



You Are Mint Green

Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.
Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.
You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!



I got this from Small Town RN Mint green is the color my mom had her kitchen and that all I say on the subject now

1 comment:

  1. My blog is also G rated...good thing it couldn't see the picture of my almost naked dishwasher (a guy in an apron doing dishes)!! LOL I haven't seen any of the movies you mentioned...I do want to see Ghost Rider, though, I've always loved Nicholas Cage. I also did that colour thingie at RN's blog...I think I'm Grass Green:-) xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...