Thursday, June 28, 2007

If It Wasn't For Errors I'd Never Make a BooBoo

Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow. Confession time...I did that and now I'm paying the time for it
The hard drive that was running my computer was erupted and when we want to change it we want to put in a new anti virus in it.
So in June our norton anti virus program was due up. So we want to go buy new software and get a new start.
We change hard drive, and now we have to reload all the software programs now. I put in foxfire for my browser and thats it for now.

I should put some of my things on Cd's. I never put any of my picture on a Cd and some of them I wanted to save and I did quite a bit of typing out a price list for my retail ceramic pieces and other things to get my business going and now all gone.
Before I start up again I'm buying 3 Cds, paper, and a legal size note book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...