Friday, June 29, 2007

Picking Up From An Upset

I’m having some minor problems with anxiety today but before I get to that I been reinstating the software in my computer and I real like Micosoft word and I have an old version of it (2000) but it yet everything else got installed but not sure if word is in or not.


This morning I got a called from one of the ladies from the Boundary County Human Right task force and the owner of Tree R Us called them up and say Murphy been driving down there fence line and yelling racial slur at the Mexicans. I don’t think this is true completely because I knew once he yelled at the two bigot Mexicans “bigot” and they went a told people that Murphy said something basically like “He was going to get a big knife and cut up all Mexicans”. See I only give it a less then a one percent chance if Murphy is driving by and using racial slurs but driving by and making them uncomfortable I can more less see that. For all most 4 years the one Mexicans was calling my husband like “White boy, Nigger, Lazy White Boy, and also implying that he was gay” But nothing is done to them for using racial remarks to him and any other white person. Opinion time..What a double standard What is
good for the goose is also good for the gander. Plus the Mexican tractor driver isn’t the most honest person.


I been trying to figure what to invest next into my ceramic shop list A or list B. I just can’t afford to do both A and B.
Things on list A Legal or Accounting Binder, paper for printer that is I think is 91/2 by 13 inches, and a box of Cds. I did learn my lesson not to but everything in one basket and if your basket falls and all breaks you are starting over. But the only thing is that I wasn’t close to being half done. The boys and I need socks. Undies I do need there all becoming crotch less and there not bought that way, clip board and a food processorwhich will be use to mix my ceramic paints. Plus I just thought I also can use a new mouse pads
Then for list B Some more rubber bands and they are sold by the pounds and I have plenty of 3 and 5 inches, mold straps I order some while back and they got up and walked away but I did need some more and rubber stoppers to be put on the bottom of salt and pepper shaker and banks.


I moved and transplanted some of royal purple Iris 2 of them went into my hodgepodge flower bed and the other two went into my purple and yellow flowerbed.


Since I lost all of my personal documents and I had a list of performer who played on my world stage and I when my basket of eggs fell they all disappear in no were land. In my blog I never use anyone real name and some will have a name change because I don’t recall everyone stage name


One more thing I’m starting to wonder about my hours and job. My client Callie and I’m afraid she slipping back into her some habits. She likes to help everyone around her and nothing wrong with that. When some one get home care what basically goes on some social worker with fancy degree and with out lick of common sense comes out and the way the figure out the hours each person get could use some revamping over. But recently if someone calls she to the rescue and I become short on hours. It hasn’t happen yet but she once again letting people use her. If I don’t get my fifteen and three four hours in they’ll start cutting back. Opinion time…I feel if Callie didn’t help and stress over everyone life and then she wouldn’t need someone to come in. I feel she need someone come in one day a week and do well cleaning. I think she could use 8 to 12 hours would be the ideal hours for her.
I notice people who get money other then by having a job loose reality about work. If my hours are short so is my paycheck. Maybe people who get some type of public assistance and every time it rain maybe they should get thirty dollar taken a way from their next check. When my client runs about I can’t work and get my hours in and my check is for less

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...