Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mouse Art

during look at some of the photo hunt picture yesterday I was over at Jules Journal and notice she did this neat little fun quiz and I decided to give it a try.
Drawing with mouse is challenging.





The results of your analysis say:
You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a direct and forthright person. You like to get to the core of the issue right away, with few signs of hesitation.
You are creative, mentally active and industrious.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
Click here for possibility other quiz

For Mothers day my boys got me a pony pack of white petunias that 4 of them went in my patriotic flowerbed and the other 2 went in my hodgepodge flower bed.
They also gave a lobelia plant, which I planted in my patriotic bed. I sprinkle seeds today in my hodgepodge flowerbed. I received from my Ostara scavenger hunt partner. Regretfully I forgot who she was but I know she lives around Avondale Pennsylvania. The seeds she gave me were cosmos, marigold, and money plant.
Earlier in the year Quenelle gave me some sweet william and I put the seeds about my hodgepodge flowerbed.

3 comments:

  1. The quiz looks interesting...I may have to give it a go later...sounds like you had a nice MD!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine says: "Have you considered a career that does not involve drawing?"

    Kidding. :)

    I should try it, although I'm thinking of cheating by using my Wacom.

    Mike
    http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found drawing with the computer mouse is somewhat challenging.
    I actual can somewhat paint. But I've seen people who is quite a bit better then me and I've seen people who are just plain shitty.
    On scale 1 to 10 with a little practicing I'd give my self a 7 in painting pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...