Saturday, May 12, 2007

6th entry for photo hunt


FIVE

Theme: FIVE/ Become a Photo Hunter/ View Blogroll


I had a hard time figuring something that represents the number 5. I looked around at different flowers to see if I could find a flower that had 5 petals.
I thought of writing the number 5 and taking a picture of it.
Once a month I do a guide reading the tarot cards I don’t believe that the tarot cards can predict the future but I believe it can be use as guide to be a better person. Anther word. Words of Wisdom I use other means for guide ness.
So I decided to take a picture of my favorite number 5 in the tarot deck and this is it.

6 comments:

  1. I think it's very neat that you can read Tarot cards, I find them fascintaing.

    Happy Photo Hunting, great choice for this week!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to post the #5 tarot card for today's theme:-) I have a set of tarot cards but have never used them...must read the instructions on how they work! They were given to me as a birthday gift a couple of years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had my Tarot read but a tea leaf reader was correct about a few things about me.

    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jannie, I've never had the tea leafs read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool choice for Five...What deck is that from, it is really pretty. I cant read the cards, Ive studied but it is greek to me. Ive had mine read a few times and believe in them, just not good at it myself

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...