Thursday, May 17, 2007

Poop, Thats Me

I still feel like I’m the ping-pong ball being batted about the ping-pong table although the paddles aren’t playing as hard as they once did.
I don’t see quitting my job in June as I plan. But I figure on Saturday I can put sometime in my ceramic and possible on some Thursday.


Sorry I haven’t been posting in my blog.
My client Callie moved and I been helping with the moving. She can’t real lift anything real heavy and stress has problems with her health.
Opinion time…I think stress has something to do with all of our health I get stressed out and have anxiety attacks most caused by something that is unknown. When Murphy got fired and I didn’t know what was going on.
I’m not much on surprises. The only surprises I like is gifts.
I’ve been sore helping her move. The heaviest thing to be packed out was her entertainment center. Four females including me got it out to the back of Sawyer Pick up.
I also have been doing Sawyer graduation announcements.
Yesterday when I came home from work I was so poop I laid the couch and took about a half hour nap.
Did up spaghetti and green beans for dinner and didn’t clean up after dinner but I did make Murphy lunch.
Honest time..My home is pretty well behind and trashed
So today I’m doing laundry our night ware is on the spin cycle and I would like to get two more loads done today.
I’ve been cleaning the kitchen and I got out the heavy-duty cleaners. I actual prefer vinegar to clean with but I got so far behind and vinegar just wouldn’t cut grease and grime.
The rest of house if I get to I’ll just do a quick going over


I start writing this post on the 15th of May and now it’s the 17th of May

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you really have been very busy and the anxiety attacks don't help...I hate it when I get those but the medication I'm on for them is really helping me. Like you, the only surprises I like and can handle are gifts! lol I wish I lived nearer to help you with the housecleaning:-) xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...