Thursday, May 31, 2007

June Reading



For the month of June tarot cards laid out in these position


Seven of wands is in the North position “courage” I need to define courage in my own self.


Judgement is in the East position “reckoning” to figure position in many parts of life.


Hermint is in the South position “introspection” examination of ones own thought and feelings.


King of pentacles is in the West position “pragmatism” Learn more why and how I believe and do


Statement time…The king of pentacles keep showing up in my reading


An over view of last months cards in the North position it was “Do not repress emotions” I’ve always been honest about my feeling but I notice that sometime I do not like how one may respond to my feelings. But when it comes to an opinion of mine if someone may disagree with my opinion or see it differently that doesn’t bother Me.


In the East Position it was ““Let go of ego”
“Learn to let chaos work for you”. I’m one who likes my ducks in a roll and I notice if they’re too much in a roll and if one may get out of line I seem to fall apart. I’m starting to look at how far my duck may be out of order and it ok to be out of order.


In the South Position it was “get ready for a challenge” There been twice I thought Murphy and I took on a challenge. Now with “Tree R Us” and once before with W.I sawmill when he got hurt and we couldn’t get his workman comp and we won the suit. I remember them saying “we will starve you out before we give you any money” and they didn’t starve us out.
But I use to look at life more adventure then I do now and feeling… time..I was more happier then I am now.


In the west position it was ““Understand your fears”
“Do not become a martyr” I know what I’m afraid but sometime it harder to understand why one my be afraid of something.
On being a martyr I don’t believe it never been my style. I’m one who has back bone will stand steadfast on something but as I got older I learn to listen and take more consideration on others feeling an opinion.

3 comments:

  1. I love your cards! Where did you get them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought to read cards according to the directions. What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lauraj, I got my card through a book club called one spirit.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...