Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Flowerbed Report 3 or 4


Hodgepodge flowerbed is showing a few colors my violet, bleeding heart, and white petunia all open.
I threw a mixture of flower seeds that I got from different source but all free. Last year I planted a steedalah and I keep weeding it seeding out. Don’t want them to get out of control.

Yellow and purple flowerbed is somewhat out of control. A lot of weeds and spit bug leaving it slobber on my phlox.
Dark purple tulips are pretty well done.

Patriotic flowerbed I dug up some star of Bethlehem out of purple and yellow flowerbed, which don’t belong there and move it in to the patriotic flowerbed. Then also took steedalah seedling out of my hodgepodge flowerbed and move it in my patriotic flowerbed.
Lot of seed coming up but knowing the different between flowers and weeds are hard to tell at this point.

We do have plenty of trees and this is a tertian maple, which smells like honey and the bees, and humming birds like.

Contest! Dooney & Bourke Bag & Victoria’s Secret Perfume...for all the information, click here

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem sometimes with weeds/flowers and cant tell till they get into flower. the only ones I know are the ones I learn as the years go by, or the ones I put labels with when I plant something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I can relate to not knowing what is flower and what is weed at the moment....I have the same problem so I'm waiting until they grow bigger so that I can tell! With the heat and humidity we had today, I swear my plants grew a couple of inches in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all the green plants everybody keeps posting pics of. Good luck getting your weeding done!!! And thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...