Friday, June 01, 2007

Magik For the Honey Bee

Oh Honey Bee I thank thee for all the wonderful bounty and riches you place about earth so we all can have plenty of vast meals of provisions though out the year.
We will try to keep mother earth palace well care for and leave flowers and blooms for you to use.
I love, I’m at peace, and world is good.



I light 3 flower candles and a nectar sent candle this evening this is my first time doing magik or some may say it pray.



I didn’t get a chance to get a picture of the moon last night I was plain to poop out and I fell across out bed and woke up at 4:30 this morning.



Our wild Thimbleberries now have blooms on them.
These grow wild on our property between my cousins who are also my neighbors.
Thimbleberries are sure has the thorns.



I notice my royal purple Iris are in bloom. They have started to grow around the thimbleberries. I don’t have any flowerbeds in that area.
Not even sure how they got there.
I like to add them to my purple and yellow flower bed and also the hodgepodge

3 comments:

  1. I never even thought of looking out to see if I could see the blue moon! I didn't even know there was such an actual thing until I read about it on various blogs! Your irises are just gorgeous...mine are starting to form the blooms so it will take a bit longer before they actually bloom. Have a great weekend my friend! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of thimble berries - can you eat them?
    love your ritual to the honey bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss R there something like a raspberries and yes you can eat them but there not sold commercial because they don't ship well and don't hold up well at all.
    Makes a fairly good jam if you can get in to them and pick because there full of thorns.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...