Friday, May 11, 2007

May Reading

I just did my May tarot card reading.
I don’t look believe the tarot can predict anyone future to many forces out in universe that we have no control over.
I look at tarot cards as a guide to help me become a more full fill person



place in the North positionKing of heartsConsideration
“Do not repress emotions”


place in the EastpositionHigh Priestess Intuition
“Let go of ego”
“Learn to let chaos work for you”


Place in the SouthpositionSix of wands Victory
“I need to figure out what victory really means.”
“Get ready for challenge”


Place in the WestpositionNine of swords Nightmare
“Understand your fears”
“Do not become a martyr”



I was going to give notice in the first part of June that I was going to quite my job and give them a month to have me a replacement.
But now with Murphy loosing his job and not knowing what his job security is at this time.
Although he working planting trees but at this time it on a temporary job. If we calculate right it will be coming to a close to end of May or the first part of June. Then I’m not sure what is going on.
Feeling time…I feel like I’m a ping pong ball being bat around the ping pong ball table


I’ve always tried to considerate every side of problem or issue in life. Tried to see the other person point of view.
Confession time…I have fear of expressing my feeling. I don’t want to come across as a bitchess and a complainer
I know right now I’m disappointed that my ceramic shop plans aren’t going as plan. Murphy seems to be a more optimistic that it will happen then I am at this time


Chaos and I aren’t friends. This here seams to play nasty havoc with my life in every corner of my life.
Confession time…I don’t know how to deal with chaos Sense Murphy got fired at trees r us. At this moment my life feel like a ping-pong ball with no sense of direction.
When it comes to ego. I’ve always considered my self somewhere in the middle. I can say both Murphy and I have backbone and aren’t scared to stand up for our self.


My brother in law Earl I always thought this was his hang up in his head. Example of something Earl my do.
Jane: “Hi Earl I got a flat tire can you come over and change it”
Earl: “ Sure, no problem at all”
So Earl goes over and starts to change the tire and she spits and calls him name. Earl doesn’t do anything about it except let the person abuse him.
You see if I was changing the tire and someone treats me like that I would throw the tire iron as far as I could and walked away.
Confession time…I don’t blame Murphy and I guess I’m involved for seeking out a lawyer for being fired over racist reason
When it comes to fear I don’t like to unknown. I rather deal with disappointment and can figure how to move on.
I don’t see us real talking to a lawyer until the first part of June and not knowing to me is fearful for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...