Wednesday, April 04, 2007

We All Need More Then a Physical

Yesterday I went over to the Dr. Phil web site.
I’m one who believe that everyone needs a shrink to set their thinking right. Including my self.


As I was looking though his site I notice part of his site there is place for online diaries
I’m not sure what the difference between an on line diary or a blog.
In my blog I’ve share a lot of emotional and personal things. Honest time…The few of the diaries I read over at Dr.Phil site. I notice there blaming others for the problems and not taking account for there self


I also wonder how they fine people and topics to do one these talk shows. So I had to take a look on the up coming topics for the show
I could or I know some buddy that could use a wake up call on majority of these topics.
Confession time…I could use some work in 5 of his up coming topics. But two of them in true since of it
We could use the Dr. Phil house and rest of the world could too. But all in all if my family was in Dr. Phil house Confession time…It wouldn’t do the rating any good. Actual it would be pretty boring


Today I’m off to Courd’Alene with my client Callie and I’ll try to get some pictures and get them posted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...