Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blame It ON the Weather

Yesterday I took my client down to Courd’Alene for her six week check up after surgery. And everything looked fine.


I was hoping to get few picture but the weather wasn’t cooperating at all. Anyhow some people calls Courd’ Alene “little California”




Before I went that morning I went to gas buddy to see where the gas was the cheapest.
First no one listed a price for Courd’Alene area and the close was Postfalls at $2.71 a gallon.
At that time I thought gas was here still at $2.69 a gallon.
Then I went to work and it was at $2.79 in Bonners Ferry, higher then down in Postfalls not knowing the price in Courd’Alene.
I decided to take a gamble and put in $5 worth and go to Courd’Alene. Any how I had some gas in my tank.
Then I saw it was at one gas station at $2.65 a gallon. I put in $25.00 worth which gave me about 9 gallon of gas.
It filled the tank rest of way up



Yesterday we stop at two local dollar store and got few items. I didn’t spend over $10 bucks between the two of them.
When I was a younger and still in grade school they were 5 and dime stores Growing up in
Spokane Valley
and on corner of Bowdish and Sprague their was a little 5 and dime store my mother would do business with to life of me I don’t recall the name of store. But right next to it was Peters Hardware and that’s were my father did his business when it came to fixing and building things around the home.
The dollar store reminds me of 5 and dime stores when I was kid.




I did a little more raking this morning on the southern side of our home. Which isn’t all that much yard to do.
My shoulder and neck muscles been all tight and I’ve been taking Ibuprofen to see if these will give me some relief or not.
I’ll try them though Friday and if not.
I’ve got one muscle relaxier and I’ll cut it in half. Take one Friday and Saturday evening and if that doesn’t work.
I’m considering see the doctor

3 comments:

  1. It's really gotten ridiculous how high the gas prices are! Over here it's $1.10 a liter..there are 4 liters to a gallon so that's $4.40 a gallon!!! Sigh! Makes you think twice about taking a trip anywhere!! I love dollar stores but you have to watch cuz you can end up spending a fortune in there! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter's Hardware! One of my all time faves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your muscle relaxers work.

    Gas here in central CA is sitting at $3.15 (cheapest in town).

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...