Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April Reading


In the North position Six of heart, joy
You need to experience childlike joy. The child you were still lives within you and must be nurtured. Allow yourself positive, nostalgic memories of childhood, friends, and family, If you can spend time with younger people



In the East position Two of Pentacles, change
You need to cope with change. For now it might be better to keep two or more things going at once rather then focus on just one. You must stay centered, flexible, and well-informed. Know your self.



In the South position King of pentacles, pragmatism
You need to be pragmatic and play the political game well. Interact comfortably with everyone, no matter what there status. Get down to basics. Learn to be natural by watching the ways of animals.
Working with your hand benefits you.



In the West position Emperor, achievement
You need to be recognized as a strong, imposing figure of unquestioned achievement and authority. Focus your attention completely on you goal. You must not reveal your real plans, feeling, or weakness. Status is vital



Last month tarot cards for March.


In the North Position is the prince of wands which represent Ambition All in all I’m a person who has plenty of ideals but afraid to put my ideals into play.
Part of it is I’m afraid of failing and be ridiculed for not being not a successful.
Feeling time…This is in my head and it from my childhood from my father putting quite a bit of effort pointing out more wrong or mistakes I’ve done then right.
I found out, “don’t do anything trying is waste of time because you’ll get put down and everyone will know you’re a failure”

I keep telling my self the keywords I need to remember is: Plan, have your duck in a roll, hard work, honest, and organization


In the East Position is the prince of swords, which represent Ingenuity The only thing I can come up with is honesty which I don’t feel I’m lacking in this area. Confession time…I’m so honest that I have the backbone to admit my wrong doings When pointing faults and mistakes on others I’ll have three fingers pointing back at me.
Or I like proverb about point the sliver in eye and you got the sty.
But all in all I as everyone else can improve on their communication skill and we choice the parts we want to hear, read, see, and believe in.
My brother in law Earl want to believe that I was over there to much Honesty time…Yes I was and he decided to only look at picture breaking the straw on the camel back.
He won’t accept. Darn well his mother in law Ulanda rules their life. He also know that his wife told her mother Ulanda about us and forgot to tell there little dirty secrets or deliberately told her all about us and never said a word about their secret in there closet.
I like to make clear that I'm not sure if Tadita accidentally told her mom Ulanda or she did it deliberately about us being swings.
So Ulanda and Tadita thought they were moral superior then anyone else and Earl new darn well and doesn’t have the guts to stand up to his wife or mother in law because he afraid that he won’t get sex.
Ulanda and Tadita forgot one thing of what they thought of being ingenuity is that both Murphy and I are honest and won't let people shit all over us.
They can shit on Earl and he will just let them.
Opinion time...For what every reason Tadita told her mom or how every Ulanda found out we were swings.
And the two ladies thinking they were so clever to sit on the couch and back stab other people and gossip about everyone and never say word about how much dirt is swept under the carpet.
One or two things they need to do is say "Murphy and Peppy are swingers and so are we. If they couldn't say that they could of done the following Murphy and Peppy are swing and came out to visit.

But no they couldn't because Ulanda only approve of prefect moral people.


In the South position is the six of hearts Joy In general I considered my self as a happy person.
Confession time…I haven’t goofed off or just plain went out to do something fun. It seems that I need a reason to do something but never for the joy of it or for the fun of it.
I need silly time.


In the West position is the King Swords Intellect One day thinking briefly and looking at local gift shops in the yellow pages and thinking or dreaming about trying to get them to buy or consign my ceramics.
I’ve got this hang up that I’ll come across as a babbling fool and they won’t take me serious.
I know trying to get my stuff in other shop won’t happen till 2008 after May.
Confession time..Too much philosophy bores me to tears. I can’t see sit around talking and complaining about the world we live in and don’t take action to do anything about it
All things start with an idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...