Thursday, April 12, 2007

Unsolved Mysteries In Ones Life

Sometime in life they come unsolved mysteries in ones life. Or even sometime not all the facts are out on the table or one may choose the facts that won’t tarnish them.


As you know I have some ill feeling toward my brother in law Earl which wasn’t always the case.
Monday at work one of Callie friends came in and saw me and said “I heard on the scanner that Earlie got arrested for being drunk and beating up his girl friend” Think it was Earl son from his first marriage. Then I asked if Earlie was living here or visiting here and her response was “living here”
Then this morning I asked my son Sawyer if he heard any thing about Earlie got drunk and betting up his girl friend.
No but he heard that Uncle Earl got drunk and beat up Aunt Tabita. Then that Uncle Earl was living with Aunt Faith.
I personal never have known Earl to a mean drunk. But I’ve seen Earl say stupid things from drinking.
I went into our local library to look at our local newspaper the Bonners Ferry Herald which I don’t subscribe to because there bias big time and more then half the time they don’t get the facts right.
I looked at the sheriff log and on the 8th of April a domestic dispute was going on the road that Earl and Tadita lives on.


I’ve been doing genealogy on my family. My dad mothers parents Theodore and Sarah Keyport Miller I knew nothing about them only names nothing more. So I wrote to one of the family to see if I could gather more information.
Well I found out that Theodore D Miller was born in 1845 died 1915.
That his wife Sarah, born in 1850 and died 1926. She was born in Chicago. Married to Theodore in 1872.
Plus I found out they are buried at 3 rivers cemetery.
Theodore and Sarah are my grand mothers adoptive parents as her biological mother died in childbirth.
Which is now something I can gather more information and stories on my family.
My grandfather Clarence Witherall left his pregnant wife for he had some type of quarrel with his dad Duane and I guess no one heard or seen my grandfather.
Elsie my grandmother thought he would surely return before my dad was born she moved back in with her parents.
I knew my grandparents got divorce and Clarence had to borrow money from his dad Duane for the divorce and I understand it was for a cash settlement.
But now I want to know what the quarrel is about.


My great Aunt Maude my mom fathers sister. Was married to guy by the last name of Jennings and one day walked into some court house came out and announced to family that they wasn’t to use the name of Jennings anymore and their name was Bennett. I have no ideal why they change there last name.


Today my friends Quenelle and Murphyette and I went over to the Panhandle and treat our self to some food.
I had bowl of cream of broccoli soup, Murphyette had a small dinner salad and Quenelle had a piece of Cherry pie.
Now my friend Quenelle wants to know what sweet meat is and what do you do with it? I though it was part of cow throat.

2 comments:

  1. Every family has it's share of characters...Earl sure sounds like one. I can understand why you don't like him.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma, I haven't always felt ill toward my brother in law Earl at one time I could see the good in my brother in-law Earl and his faults as well as mine.
    I honestly don't believe everything printed in our local paper if I believe a fourth of it. I would be surprised.
    Plus living in small town once something small and simple. "Once a mole hill will develop in a mountain"

    But in all honesty I don't like to have these bitter feeling toward anyone and I know it doesn't do me a bit of good.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...