Friday, April 13, 2007

Tried To But Couldn't and Thought To But Didn't Happened

Every want to write about a certain subject on your blog but needed more information and can’t find it.
Yesterday I was in B.T.C a local store and the music they were playing was one of my favor songs.
As for type of music I like, well I don’t have any certain type but I know the songs I like.
So I thought of writing about the songs I like and I thought of putting some background music in my blog. Couldn’t figure it out.


As I was browsing the internet trying to figure out how to put some back ground music in my blog and I was reading about different Music Artist and they all said what kind of economic back ground or the wages they made.
So this made me think to blog about pass wages. I don’t know what it is with some older people and they say my first job I made ______ an hour. But they never say anything about the cost of living.
I understand my mom waited tables and cooked in restaurant in the 40’s and if I got the facts right she made some were between .40¢ and .60¢ and hour.
I know she didn’t even pay a hundred dollar an hour for rent.
I was going to post the cost of living and wages for the years of 1913, 1936, 1950 the year Murphy was born and 1960 the year I was born.
I found a lot of interesting facts but not the fact that I was looking for.

1 comment:

  1. That's happened to me too so often, I want to write about a certain subject but then just can't find what I want! Have you tried the web site...www.bestaudio.codes.com They have tons of music and give you the code to put on your template for whatever song you want!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...