Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring Time Sniffles

Yesterday the 10th I had the day off and our phone went out so no blogging. I plus came down with a nasty head cold but this morning my head is more plugged up.



The other day I received my hippy swap package from Autumns Meadow I received some stick and cones incense of sandlewood. Also in the package was large wood peace sign, small purse, and beautiful scarf.
I heard the other day that some bold and bright objects are coming back.
No. Autumn didn’t send the kitty, that my cat Ziggy.
I like to thank Miss R for hosting the hippy swap.
Some time in May I’ll post the information on summer scavenger hunt



Looks like the next thing to bloom is my miniature daffodils in yellow and purple flower bed.
But out in my patriotic flowerbed I’d guess my white tulips will be next.
I planted my yellow and purple gladiolus, yesterday that is. I thought it might still be a little chilly to plant my dahlia.
So I pulled up the dandelions and I drought I got all the roots and put my glad bulbs in where the dandelions were.
Also put my whirl thingy next to my rain gauge



Well Yesterday I finished pricing different planters and styles of them. I’m so glad I got them done.
I’m estimating I will offer about 272 planters. But the thing is I was in wal-mart looking at theirs and I can’t compete with there prices.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I do hope you feel better real soon!! With the weather we've been having, it's no wonder people are getting sick. What a wonderful package you received from Autumn:-) I just saw on her blog what you sent her....such lovely "groovy" items:-) I didn't participate in that swap since I was already involved in a couple at that time. None of my Spring flowers have opened yet...today it's snowing and blowing. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Sounds like you've got the thing that has been going around for a while now. I had it a couple weeks ago.

    Fun stuff in your swap package! I'll have to sign up next time you arrange one.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...