Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Not Much Happen


On Easter it usual rains here but this year it was slightly cloud. But today it down poured for most of the day.
One of the daffodil bloom on Easter in my hodge podge flowerbed. Plus it was my first flower to bloom for this year


I drove down to Sandpoint to attend the Service at the Gardenia Center and the last time I attend an Easter Church Service I wasn’t all that thrilled with it.
But the service at the gardenia center was more about looking at your personal self in spiritual growth. Confession time…Some place spiritual I’m pretty immature and others place I’ve came a long ways
The two area I like to be stronger is if I say I’m sorry to someone and they don’t want to except it and move on. I still feel I didn’t do enough but actual I have. Learn to real look at it this way.
I truly did the right thing and if they can’t accept my apologies and it no longer my problem.
The other one I forgive people but they better watch there step or I’ll have to take it back


For Easter dinner we went to Murphy Sister Faith for Easter dinner. She now has her Bed and Breakfast open.
There was 15 for dinner.


The other day my friend Qunelle called me asking me if she received any e-mail about people booking weddings.
So I took a look and there was none.
She sounded disappointed in her voice. But I knew lying would give her false hope. So she asked me if I could add a little piece to her Site that the 2007 wedding season been cancelled.
Today I saw her in the thrift store and her mom had a miniature stroke. You see Quenelle was going to ask her parents for some money to get her business up and going. When her inheritance came do it would minus that much less for her part.
After that entire thing going on with her mom she decided to wait and asked about the money.
I under stand it hard to get a business up and running with out any true capital

2 comments:

  1. thats nice your flowers are starting.
    sorry about your friends business, its difficult everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...