Sunday, April 15, 2007

Same As Me

I call this the “same as me” meme


1. Go to search blogger
2. From your yesterday blog type in word that was the subject you blogged about.
3. Once you get on search blogger main page. In the upper right hand corner, click on “sort by date”
4. Find a person who blogged about the same thing you did
5. Visit their site leave a comment.
6. Let us all know about this new site and person


Yesterday as every one know my hobby and up coming business adventure is “ceramics”
The new blog that I visit was Lady Shuttle Maker who lives in the same state as I do, but south of me.
My comment went as followed
“ Hi I found your blog via blogger search under the subject of ceramics. I too do ceramics and live in northern part of Idaho.
I’ve heard of tatting and seen it done although I’ve never done it.
I’ve done a lot with ceramics in the pass and at this time I’m working toward my goal of reopening my shop.
I went over and took a look at your etsy shop and I real liked the “tatting shuttle with Cupid Angel”
Stop by sometime and visit my blog although I don’t have any finish pieces posted at this time.
I’m hoping to cast some ceramics in May”.

1 comment:

  1. look forward to seeing your cast ceramics in a future post then. I 'm going to try that 'same as me'.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...