Monday, April 16, 2007

He Says I Say

Yesterday Murphy and I briefly looked for Hydrometer
He says it here on the place and I say it was broken and we need to get a new one. Murphy: “I wouldn’t mixed up a batch of clay if I thought it was broken”
“I know it some where around here”
Peppylady: “It got broke as we were moving out of the old shop”
Now why are men so bull headed? But now on the other hand I’ll briefly look for it and he even suggest it’s in the shed up on the North bench.
I’ll travel and look in shed on the bench.
So I can say, “You thought I didn’t know what I was talking about when I said the hydrometer isn’t here”



As Murphy and I was looking threw few boxes in garage/shop for the hydrometer.
We found some glasses that my mom had used in pass.
I like actual like the frosted with the white lines.


Today I took Callie and her daughter into the doctor this late morning. It took them a well over an hour.
I sat in the waiting room and read a time article how the brain worked Opinion time..way to hard for me to understand Then the rest of the time I looked at different and new ways to decorate or home. Honest time..it needs a good cleaning.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how we can find other treasures when we're looking for something else? lol I get so distracted, it's no wonder I then forget what I was looking for in the first place!!! I hate waiting rooms but sometimes the magazines help! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. our waiting room has dreadful old magazines and the patients are always complaining, but the boss won't buy new ones!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...