Saturday, April 07, 2007

Clean, 1st Entry For Photo Hunt



CLEAN

Theme: Clean/ Become a Photo Hunter/ View Blogroll


As some of you know that I do home care and part of the job is cleaning clients homes.
Well when it comes to our home Confession time…I’m burned out and real don’t have any desire to do my own home
So for my own home I lightly surface clean.
But I was going to take a shower this morning and notice that I didn’t have any clean towels and put a load of towels in washer.
I like the way clothes smell and feel after they dried on clothes line.
So my theme for “clean’ is “Clean towels on the line”

6 comments:

  1. Thank you all who left comments on photo blog and some how the comment buttom got turn off.
    Plus now I have some ideal what to do about line things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clothes on the line, I would have choice that for the theme if I had a yard and a clothes line. I use to put everything on one when my kids were little. My oldest wore cloth diapers and I even hung them out to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I can get those clothes outside again! And I'm always a sucker for clothesline photos, very nice Peppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Pep. I tried to leave comments yesterday, but nothing happened. So glad you fixed it.

    I love to put my laundry out on the line in summertime. Makes them smell so good! However, sometimes those towels get mighty stiff, so much so that I could line them against the wall and they would stand up!

    Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peppy, that's a good "clean" entry. Well done. Thanks for popping by and leaving a note :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its nice to get the fresh air smell on your laundry, I dont have a dry and through the winer hang stuff to dry on a radiator.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...