Friday, April 06, 2007

A Bunny Left Package On Our Steps

Yesterday I didn’t want to deal with traffic on south side of Bonners Ferry so I decided to drive home throw Paradise Valley.
Not real much change in that area, I didn’t pass no McMansion.
Most of the time when I go though Pleasant Valley I take the main road but this time I took the little jaunt and to see if there was any new calves.

I don’t know how many but this little guy or gal looked content. I got a few more picture but will get them posted later.



Yesterday Uncle Henry was putting down gopher bait out in hay field. Oh I wish there was better way of controlling the gopher population but I understand in a hay field of that size I understand why they use poison.
But in short time the gopher moves into our yard and raise havoc with my bulbs mainly. Last year there was this gopher that moved right into my purple and yellow flower bed and we had a hard time catching it, but finely did.
This year we got Ziggy the cat to help control the gopher inhabitants


Pea hosted a bunny swap and my package was on my step when I got home from work.
My Bunny Swap partner The Queen of Light and Joy who lives in Ontario Canada



Magnetic note pad with Canadian Maple leaf, a cute little fridge magnet of a royal Canadian mounted bear, an spring post card and leaning up on post card is a sunflower book mark, 3 package of flower seeds moss rose, rock cress and cone flower. Picture frame.
4 small daisy shaped candle and bigger grassy green candle.
2 netty bag of chocolate Easter eggs.


I got four dishtowels 2 green and 2 yellow ones. I hung them on one my shelves in dinning area.
On end of bar which the towels are hung from I add the two hand painted Easter eggs.

There was a wind movement item, flower.
I thought of hanging it at the northeast corner of the house. But Murphy suggested it to be hung on the barn/shed.
Which I thought it could keep the deer and elk out of the yard.
It actual looks better out their when someone looks out the east side window they can see the wind flower.
Majority of the time there is a breeze out here


Thank you, Queen for all the lovely Easter Gifts!!!!


I’m still planning to host a summer/Litha scavenger hunt but won’t post any detail til May.

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun.

    Happy Easter to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some cute stuff there...
    Did you get your package from me from the hippie swap? I haven't seen you mention it. Mine came from you this week, and I will be posting photos of it either later today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I tried REALLY hard to purchase items that I thought you would enjoy. And of course, I thought it would be fun to throw in some stuff that were "Canadian." *smile*
    The wind catcher looks good outside and the pictures you took of the items turned out really good.
    HOPPY EASTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Photo Hunt. It's quite easy once you get going. good luck.

    Thanks for visiting my blog -- http://aquarius2626.blogspot.com/

    I place this comment here cause there don't seem to be an area for comment on the photo hunt post.

    By the way, your sidebar seem to be at the bottom of the page. Try making it smaller in size- that's usually the reason it goes down to the them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi peppylady, I can't seem to comment on your PhotoHunt post. It's perfect for the theme, though you're right, it wsa difficult.

    Thanks for visiting earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peppy, thanks for visiting my blog!

    I didn't see anywhere I could leave a comment on today's Photo Hunt post.

    Anyway, I was a housekeeper at a hotel for a bit. After cleaning ALL DAY, I didn't feel like cleaning my own house either.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...