Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sometimes I Just Srugg My Shoulder

Yesterday I was over at Peas Corner and she had this fun meme to do and it looked fun. So I thought I’d give it a try and post my results below.



1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)



Three events that happen on this day are
1. In 1324 Treaty of Stalsund
2. In 1924 President Calvin Coolidge delivered first president to delivery a political speech on the Radio
3. In 1973, The United States prisoner of war during the Vietnam War were released by Viet Cong
Two famous people born the same day me
1. Abraham Lincoln the 16th president of United States.
2. Forrest Tucker an American actor.
Holiday or an observance on February 12th
1. Red hand day



I’ve never could figure the point in mud bogging is. Both of my boys has taken an interested in it.
Right now Sawyer is using a Toyota pick and putting a 400 cubic out of a 79 ford pick up.
Yesterday he put on his new bed that he made in his agriculture class.
Honest time…I have to admit that I was impressed with the pickup bed




I got my front hill raked and all picked up. Now I’ll be doing the main part of the front yard next.






I went around picking up branches and larger sticks from the two older trees in the front yard. So I can rake in that area and when we start to mow lawn the branches on the ground won’t be such a hassle.



4 comments:

  1. Hi...it looks like you live in a beautiful place. It must be great to go out and breathe in the clean fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you tried out that meme, it was an easy and fun one:-) You share your birthday with Abraham Lincoln...very cool!! You really did a great job raking and picking up all the dead branches...I want to clean out my flowerbeds soon but that will have to wait until next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cool meme, I will have to do that one. I don't understand why people like the mud either, but the kids do that here too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mud bogging is fun to watch and take part in.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...