Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It"s Oldtimers This Time Around



I don’t know how many time I’ve been in store and I need these 3 items.
White Vinegar, ground black pepper, and the boys needed contact solution. So today I suddenly remembered the white vinegar and the pepper went right in the store and grabbed it.
Then got the rest of the items I needed.
I was the first one home and around four thirty both of boys came home and asked “If I got the contact solution”
And “no” I didn’t get it.
I handed Sawyer my car keys and five bucks to go and get their solution for their contacts.
Plus gas went up again we are paying $2.70 a gallon now.
See I have oldtimers!




After I came home from work I did a little raking on our front hill side and I should have it done tomorrow, sometime.


This morning I took Callie over and drop her off at her physical therapy and I took my bunny swap package and mailed it off to The Queen of Light and Joy Well I had a moment with oldtimers in the post office.
As I was at the post office window getting it weight and ready to ship. The postman handed me a form for customs that wanted to know what in it and value.
Confession time…Part of the fun of doing a swap is being surprise of what one may receive. So I thought as I was feeling out the form now it won’t be as a big of surprise
I don’t why it never dawn on me that I had to feel out a form to ship a package out of country. I guess I don’t look at Canada as foreign country since Idaho border British Columbia


Well the boundary county school M.O levy passed!!! I won’t have to go and vote for anther two year for a maintenance and operation levy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...