Friday, March 30, 2007

MMMM Good


Yesterday was the first day I barbequed. We had pork ribs and I put a ginger glaze on them.
Baked some potatoes in the oven. I didn’t have any sour cream so we had cottage cheese instead.
Plus we had some mixed veggies.
It was so good I’m barbequing this evening we are having.
Hamburgers and Johnsonville Brats BEER n” Bratwurst”.
Buns to fit both hamburgers and brats.
Chickpea salad.


Chick Pea Salad
1 Can of Chick Peas about 16 ounce can
1/3 of cup Olive Oil and if your out of Olive Oil I use Canola Oil
1 Tablespoon of Cider Vinegar.
The rest below are suggestion of things you may or may not want to add.
Diced tomatoes
Cucumbers
Radish
Green onions
Peppers
Fresh Cilntro
Olives
Tuna
Crab
Chicken
The list can go on and on.



I usual work on Friday but my client was going to Sandpoint with her mom and daughter. I know they where trying to talk Callie sister Eris in going.
Eris and her mom don’t get along. Eris mom in lot of ways treats her daughter as my father treated me.
So I stayed home and got the front yard raked.
Now I got the south side and back yard, which is on the east side of house.
I don’t if I’ll rake around the out buildings or not.



This morning when I was cooking breakfast I looked out my kitchen window and saw a beautiful sunrise and decided to get a picture of it.
It was sure a beautiful day out today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yummmm I love barbecues and those chops sure look good! I can't wait to take out our bbq and start cooking on it...hopefully next week! You did a great job raking the yard, it looks good and look how green the grass is turning already!! Such a beautiful picture of the sunrise...I love it when you see pink in between the blue!! Have a wonderful weekend, I'm off to the Sugar Bush:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your food sounds so very good!
    The salad especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunrise pisture Dora. It's hard work raking isn't it? The pork ribs with ginger glaze sound really good.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...