Tuesday, March 27, 2007

In a Short Time We Will Know

Shortly after the polls open I went and voted for our local school M.O
I sure hope it passes! I did my part.



My friend Quenelle came over after she voted to do some changes on her Home page and Bridal Pkg
I guess her and husband Earl are somewhat in minor tiff.
I’ve never seen Quenelle home dirty or smelled. Well I guess a few days ago Quenelle went out in yard to do some work and Earl tore the bed a part and there was cat poop under the bed.
He was livid.
She took care of it, not by just picking it up or sprinkling something over it, to masked it.
She got down and scrubbed the area.
So now he is what I call in his “pouting mood”. Some people may call it “The strong Silent Type”
Murphy has had his moment of pouting but not for a very long time. Confession time…when Murphy would pout I just had to rub shit or so called shit in his face be saying “ the baby not getting his way, oh poor little guy now baby will go sulk.”
Oh Well I still think the world of Quenelle and Earl.





When it rain over the weekend. Murphy and I did some yard work. He cut down couple of lodge pole pine and moved an alpine fir.
Moved an ole cherry tree stump.
That’s Murphy hooking the come a long to stump.
I new he was thinning up on his head but looking at the picture. I notice it more then I thought.
Murphy and I thought this would be a better area for a garden then between the barn/shed and garage/shop.
We just plan to get it ready for a garden spot but won't plant anything this year.





We have a large yard, recently I been raking on the front hillside. The grass real doesn’t do all that well there, because of the pine trees.
The reason we planted trees is for privacy, noise, and dust control.





It didn’t seem long ago that I start some onion and cotton seeds. Now both of them came up.
A lot more onion seeds are up the cottonseeds.
At this time I only got one cottonseed to spout.

4 comments:

  1. Lol when I first saw that picture of Murphy, I thought you had his arms chained to that tree stump! hehe Men can be such babies at time, they drive me crazy when they're pouting! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look twice too, he did look like he was in chains ha ha.
    Anyway I wanted to let you know that I got your hippie swap package in the mail. I forgot to put a note in it, but I hope you will like everything. It should be there next week. I'm still looking for mine (got the ostra one and love it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. men in chains, hmmm, yes that sounds about right!
    glad your onions are coming up, maybe more of the cotton seed will in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fred is my turkey. He is a bourbon red turkey. Elvis is a rooster. I thought the same as Pea in that you had chained him to a tree stump! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...