Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Boys and There Toys



Sawyer works up at Schweitzer on the weekend. His good friend Rod rides up with him and parks his rig up at our place.
For some reason Sawyer let his friend drive his rig home.
Well his friend came to our home with Sawyers pickup and told us he fell asleep and hit the guardrail somewhere between Sandpoint and Naples.
All the damage was done on the left hand door.
So Rod had to cross the other lane of traffic.
I’m glad he didn’t hurt or hurt anyone. Plus he own up to it and sawyer and his friends can get it fixed at cost







We sold the Nova for $400 and guy picked up earlier this evening. So out the money I bought a gas dryer for $50.00 from client Callie the only thing now that I need to get her the $50.00 and I have to able body boys to go and get it.
For some reason we are dumb founded why my dishwasher isn’t working first of all we notice that the element was broken and we replaced it.

No go on the dishwasher and we are strongly considering to call in a repairman form Sears because they are both sears appliances.
But I don’t like shelling out the cash



Sawyer was rooming with two of his friends and it Monday evening and he is here. Not sure what went down.
We haven’t yet got in our son personal life once he turned 18 and as long as he in school and acts civilized he can stay here.
Honest time…I wonder what happen that he isn’t living there with them My client Callie and her family buts in to each other personal life and they are trying to be helpful.
But it would drive me up the wall. Murphy and I never had either one of our parents butt in our personal life.




One more thing I miss Sawyer sport car. Confession time…It made me feel young driving it But he traded it in on his pick-up plus gave them cash down. But I believe he paying over 30% interest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful he is okay. Falling asleep behind the wheel is a scary thing. I bet he was awake after hitting the guard rail!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...