Tuesday, March 13, 2007

103rd Birthday


Today would of been my dad one hundred and third birthday if he was still alive.
I was born to older parents of the times. My father would turn 56 the following month and my mom would had her next birthday in September and been 37



Yesterday Callie and I stop at the good will and I picked up these two tea cup picture and they were a $1.99 each.
I want to hang them in my dinning area but not sure where or how yet



I start my first set of seeds, purplette mini onions. In all honest I should had them going a while ago.
Those are one of the seeds I receive from Gina
I’m total clueless were I’m going to plant the onions yet but I have a while to figure that out.


I don’t think Butch is real happy with Daisy. To put it in simple terms “Butch thinks Daisy is a plain pain ass” she always bothering him and lot of time he hides from her and I’m a little worried about him.
He not a puppy or young dog and I think his hear isn’t as good as it once was


I hung out my first loads of laundry to dry on the clothes line. Plus I ran to town and mail off my two packages one was the seed one and it went Hollowing hill and the other package is my Ostara scavenger hunt and that’s going to Autumns Meadow I ship both package as cheap as I could

4 comments:

  1. This is really interesting. I love the old pictures. My parents were only 19 when I was born.
    And speaking of Butch and Daisy; I have cats by the same names. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the first born and my parents had me when they were 18 and 22, but I have a brother 6 yrs. younger than a sister who is 20 years younger. My mom was 40 and dad 44 when she was born..she is 32 now.
    Also I will be looking forward to the package. It is funny that you got my name for both your hunt and the hippie swap. I have some of your things for the hippie swap but want to add a little more. I will email when I get it mailed (probably next week).

    ReplyDelete
  3. my parents were really young, my friend Fiona is 41 with her first baby is there a 'best ' time? more energy when you're younger, more sense when you're older?
    love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you liked the seeds package! Sorry I got it out so late to you (I have excuses, but none of them are very good! :-)

    My parents were older too (and had a similar age gap between them). I was 32 when i had my own first and I will be 36.5 when I have my second and last!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...