Monday, February 26, 2007

Not Enough to Go Around

I just finish balance out the check book and we never have enough money. I haven’t yet paid the gas bill, phone or the water bill.
The electrical bill is coming the first of the month.
Our 3 biggest bills are the gas, electrical and food.
Murphy gets an unemployment check this Friday and I’ll get paid the 3rd but the check will be dated for 3rd of March


Sawyer been living with some of his friends and he stop in to use our washer and dryer.
First thing he does is raiding our fridge and found some left over spaghetti.
I found out they were short on toilet paper and bar soap and I gave them two rolls of toilet paper and bar of soap. They been showering with dish soap and I done that before.


I’ve got my order all ready for Breck’s bulbs on there catalog they have $25.00 off coupon. I actual can get a few nice bulbs to plant around the place.


I’ve been doing a little bit of genealogy on my Father Side. I’m trying to find the marriage of my grand father Clarence Witherell and Elsie Miller in Jackson Michigan and it looks like I’m going to have to right to the county clerk of Jackson county Michigan.
I know my Grandmothers parents Theodore and Sarah (Keyport) Miller had a Boarding house in Jackson Michigan and my grandfather rent a room and their he met my grandmother.
They were only married a short time for they got divorced.

2 comments:

  1. If you find any extra money send it my way. Like you we never seem to have any. I hate living from pay day to pay day. ugh!
    Hopefully your hubby will get a job soon. As for us, we have three more years of child support for my step kid(s) until we break free. My hubby is locked in at 500.00 a month until the last one leaves home or turns 19. He won't leave the ex wife will see to that, she doesn't want to give up that all might dollar. (insert bad word here)
    Oh well, life goes on... Take care and Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cost of everything goes up but the paycheck stays the same, that's why so many of us are struggling to make ends meet. I do hope you will be able to find out more about your ancestors...working on a family tree can be so frustrating and yet very rewarding if you can find anything about them:-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...